Rivotril Galenika (Clonazepam 2mg) for your Anxiety
Galenika Rivotril 2mg . Rivotril Clonazepam 2 mg belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines, and it is used to treat seizures, panic disorder, and anxiety. Klonopin is another famous brand in the USA.
|Alcohol||Avoid. Severe interactions can occur|
|Pregnancy||Consult a doctor|
Galenika Rivotril 2mg Clonazepam is used alone or in combination with other medications to control certain seizures. It also relieves panic attacks (sudden, unexpected attacks of extreme fear and worry about these attacks). Rivotril Clonazepam is in a class of medications called benzodiazepines. It works by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
Rivotril 2 mg Galenika Uses?
Clonazepam Galenika Rivotril 2mg comes as a tablet and an orally disintegrating tablet (tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth) to take by mouth. It usually is taken one to three times a day with or without food. Take clonazepam Rivotril 2mg at around the same time(s) every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
Do not try to push the orally disintegrating tablet through the foil. Instead, use dry hands to peel back the foil packaging. Immediately take out the pill and place it in your mouth. The tablet will quickly dissolve and can be swallowed with or without liquid.
Your doctor will probably start you on a low dose of Rivotril 2 and gradually increase your dose, not more often than once every three days.
Rivotril Galenika can be habit-forming. Please do not take a larger dose; take it more often, or take it for a more extended period or in a different way than prescribed by your doctor. Take Rivotril Galenika 2mg exactly as directed. Please do not take more or less of it or more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Rivotril Galenika 2 mg Clonazepam may help control your condition but will not cure it. It may take a few weeks or longer before you feel the full benefit of Clonazepam. Continue to take Clonazepam even if you feel well. Do not stop taking Clonazepam without talking to your doctor, even if you experience side effects such as unusual changes in behavior or mood; if you suddenly stop taking Clonazepam, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as new or worsening seizures, hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), changes in behavior, sweating, uncontrollable shaking of a part of your body, stomach or muscle cramps, anxiety, or difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
Other uses for Galenika Rivotril
Galenika Clonazepam 2 mg is also used to treat symptoms of akathisia (restlessness and a need for constant movement) that may occur as a side effect of treatment with antipsychotic medications (medications for mental illness) and to treat acute catatonic reactions (a state in which a person does not move or speak at all or moves or speaks abnormally). Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this medication for your condition.
This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Rivotril Galenika Precautions
Before taking Rivotril 2 mg,
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to clonazepam, other benzodiazepines such as alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (Librium, in Librax), clorazepate (Gen-Xene, Tranxene), diazepam (Diastat, Valium), estazolam, flurazepam, lorazepam (Ativan), midazolam (Versed), oxazepam, temazepam (Restoril), triazolam (Halcion), any other medications, or any of the ingredients in clonazepam tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: amiodarone (Cordarone, Nexterone, Pacerone); certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac), erythromycin (Erythrocin, E-mycin, others), and troleandomycin (TAO) (not available in the US); antidepressants; certain antifungal medications such as itraconazole (Onmel. Sporanox) and ketoconazole (Nizoral); antihistamines; certain calcium channel blockers such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan, in Tarka); cimetidine (Tagamet); HIV protease inhibitors including indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), and ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra); medications for anxiety, colds or allergies, or mental illness; other medications for seizures such as carbamazepine (Epitol, Tegretol, Teril), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek), or valproic acid (Depakene); muscle relaxants; nefazodone; rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); sedatives; specific selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as fluvoxamine (Luvox); other sleeping pills; and tranquilizers. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor what herbal products you take, especially St. John’s wort.
- Tell your doctor if you have had glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye that may cause vision loss) or liver disease. Your doctor may tell you not to take Clonazepam.
- Tell your doctor if you drink or have drunk large amounts of alcohol, used street drugs, or overused prescription medications. Also, tell your doctor if you have lung or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Clonazepam may harm the fetus. If you become pregnant while taking Clonazepam, call your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking this medication if you are 65 or older. Older adults should receive low doses of Clonazepam because higher doses may not work better and cause serious side effects.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Clonazepam.
- You should know that this medication may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- You should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways, and you may become suicidal (thinking about harming or killing yourself or planning or trying to do so) while you are taking Clonazepam for the treatment of epilepsy, mental illness, or other conditions. A small number of adults and children five years of age and older (about 1 in 500 people) who took anticonvulsants such as Clonazepam to treat various conditions during clinical studies became suicidal during their treatment. Some of these people developed suicidal thoughts and behavior as early as one week after taking the medication. There is a risk that you may experience changes in your mental health if you take an anticonvulsant medication such as Galenika Clonazepam. Still, there may also be a risk that you will experience changes in your mental health if your condition is not treated. You and your doctor will decide whether taking an anticonvulsant medication outweighs the risks of not taking the drug. You, your family, or your caregiver should call your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: panic attacks; agitation or restlessness; new or worsening irritability, anxiety, or depression; acting on dangerous impulses; difficulty falling or staying asleep; aggressive, angry, or violent behavior; mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood), talking or thinking about wanting to hurt yourself or end your life, withdrawing from friends and family; preoccupation with death and dying, giving away prized possessions, or any other unusual changes in behavior or mood. Be sure your family or caregiver knows which symptoms may be severe so they can call the doctor if you cannot seek treatment on your own.
Rivotril dietary instructions
Talk to your doctor about eating grapefruit and drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
Rivotril Galenika missed a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double amount to make up for a missed one.
Rivotril Galenika Side Effects
Rivotril 2 mg Clonazepam may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- problems with coordination
- difficulty thinking or remembering
- increased saliva
- muscle or joint pain
- frequent urination
- blurred vision
- changes in sex drive or ability
Rivotril’s side effects can be severe. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- difficulty breathing
If you experience a severe side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
What should I know about the storage and disposal of Galenika Rivotril medication?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Unneeded medications should be disposed of in unique ways to ensure that pets, children, and others cannot consume them. However, you should not flush this medication down the toilet. Instead, the best way to dispose of your medication is through a medicine take-back program. Talk to your pharmacist or contact your local garbage/recycling department to learn about take-back programs in your community. See the FDA’s Safe Disposal of Medicines website (http://goo.gl/c4Rm4p) for more information if you do not have access to a take-back program.
It is essential to keep all medication out of sight and reach of children as many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant, and young children can open them easily. To protect young children from poisoning, always lock safety caps and immediately place the medication in a safe location that is up and away and out of their sight and reach. http://www.upandaway.org
In case of emergency and overdose
In case of overdose, call the poison control helpline at 1-800-222-1222. Information is also available online at https://www.poisonhelp.org/help. If the victim has collapsed, had a seizure, has trouble breathing, or can’t be awakened, immediately call emergency services at 911.
Rivotril overdosing symptoms
- coma (loss of consciousness for some time)
Galenika Rivotril ohter information
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order specific lab tests to check your response to Clonazepam.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Clonazepam is a controlled substance.
You must keep a written list of all the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines and any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
What is Rivotril Galenika 2 mg used for?
Rivotril Galenika belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. It’s used to control seizures or fits due to epilepsy, involuntary muscle spasms, panic disorder, and sometimes restless legs syndrome. Clonazepam is available on prescription only.
Is Rivotril Galenika the same thing as Xanax?
Both are short-acting drugs, but Clonazepam stays in the body longer than Xanax. The half-life of Xanax is 6–25 hours, while for Clonazepam, it is 22–54 hours. Clonazepam can also treat seizures, whereas Xanax does not.
How does Rivotril Galenika make u feel?
When used appropriately, Rivotril Clonazepam can calm the body and relieve these physical symptoms. Some report feeling very relaxed and heavy while using the substance. Mild euphoria. Many users initially feel a gentle sense of joy when taking Clonazepam.
Where to safely buy Galenika Rivotril 2 mg
You can read more about Galenika Rivotril 2mg here
Who should not take Galenika Rivotril?
You should not take Rivotril Galenika if you have: narrow-angle glaucoma; severe liver disease; or. a history of allergic reaction to benzodiazepine (clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, Versed, and others).
Are There Any Risks For Taking Clonazepam For Long Periods Of Time?
Galenika Rivotril is a safe and effective medication when used as directed. Benzodiazepines may produce emotional and/or physical dependence (addiction) even when used as recommended. Physical dependence may develop after two or more weeks of daily use.
Galenika Rivotril 2 mg typically takes 20-60 minutes to start working. The peak effects of Rivotril Galenika are reached in 1-4 hours.
How long does Rivotril Galenika last for anxiety?
If a person takes a 2 mg tablet Rivotril from Galenika it typically begins working within an hour and lasts about 8 to 12 hours. The half-life of a 2mg Rivotril Galenika tablet is approximately 30-40 hours meaning that it can take several days to be entirely out of the body.
Can I have a glass of wine with Rivotril Galenika?
Galenika Rivotril is the brand name for an anti-anxiety medication, with the generic name of clonazepam. Rivotril medication is in the family of benzodiazepine medications and therefore should not be combined with alcohol.
What is the Galenika Rivotril dosage for sleep?
The Rivotril for sleep dosage is typically 0.25-2.0 mg, 30 minutes before you go to bed; the Rivotril Clonazepam dosage should not exceed 4 mg daily. If you’ve been prescribed Klonopin for reasons other than sleep, you can take Galenika Rivotril twice a day if that is how your healthcare provider named it.
How long can you take Rivotril 2 mg?
What medicatons have interactions with Rivotril Clonazepam?
- Ginkgo Biloba.
- Kava Kava.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin H (Biotin)
Can I take Rivotril with milk?
my order was delivered in 11 days. Exactly what I ordered & needed. Good value for price. Will definitely order from shipper again. Thank you Pharmaoffshore for a very pleasureable experience.