Extra Super P Force – Last longer with a strong erection
|Shipping time||7-14 days|
|Active Ingredients||Sildenafil 100mg + Dapoxetine 100mg|
|Starts In||30-60 min|
|Strengths||100mg + 100mg|
Extra Super P-Force 200 is a one-of-a-kind tablet that treats both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Patients can benefit from this more potent medicine, which contains a higher amount of the active ingredients sildenafil citrate (100 mg) and dapoxetine (100 mg), and experience a healthy erection and more controlled intercourse. Extra Super P-Force 200 is produced to a high-quality standard by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in clinical conditions to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
Sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine are the active ingredients in Extra Super P-Force. Sildenafil is a vasodilator that belongs to the PDE-5 family. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly in the genital area, to treat sexual impotence. This, in turn, allows for more robust blood flow, allowing for an erection. Dapoxetine is a medication that has been clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and prolong intercourse.
Extra Super P-Force 200 is a potent medicine that combines sildenafil and dapoxetine in one tablet to treat potency issues like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The benefits of Extra Super P-Force are:
- higher content of active ingredients
- much longer duration of sexual intercourse
- increased stamina and performance
- can be purchased online with no prescription needed
- makes you and your partner happy and satisfied
Choose your preferred package and buy Extra Super P-Force 200 mg pills online at a discount without a prescription for the best price.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. products are the only ones that we deliver. Extra Super P-Force may have some unintended consequences in addition to its desired effects.
Although not all of these side effects are likely to occur, medical attention may be required if they do.
Extra Super P-Force 200 mg may have some unwanted side effects in addition to its beneficial effects. Although not all of these side effects are likely to occur, medical attention may be required if they do.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
- abnormal dreams
- libido decreased
- blood pressure increased
Uncommon side effects
Extra Super P-Force 200 mg may cause the following side effects, usually minor and do not require medical attention. These side effects aren’t harmful, and they should go away as your body adjusts to the medication. Patients who experience these side effects do not need to stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg in most cases.
In addition, your health care provider may be able to advise you on how to avoid or mitigate some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects persist or become bothersome, or if you have any questions about them, consult your doctor:
- euphoric mood
- confusional state
- sleep disorder
- loss of libido
- eye pain
- visual disturbance
- systolic hypertension
- hot flush
- cold sweat
- ejaculation failure
- heart rate increased
- blood pressure diastolic increased
Serious rare side effects
Although serious side effects are uncommon, if you experience any of the following, stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg and seek emergency medical attention right away.
- An erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
- sudden onset of sleep
- defecation urgency
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg and contact a doctor right away.
How should I take my medicine?
30-60 minutes before sexual activity, take one pill of Extra Super P-Force 200. Take this medicine with a large glass of water at all times. Only after sexual stimulation does the medication take effect.
Please read the following carefully to get the most out of your treatment:
Within 24 hours, a safe dose of 200 mg (1 tablet) can be taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity.
The optimal treatment time is 6 to 12 hours.
Avoid eating large or fatty meals near the time you plan to take your medication. Blood pressure can be lowered with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, and combining it with alcohol may enhance this effect.
The Administration tab contains more information.
Please read the following carefully to get the most out of your treatment:
Within 24 hours, the safe indicated dose of Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.’s Extra Super P-Force 200 mg is 200 mg (1 tablet), taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. Within 30 to 60 minutes, this medicine will start to work. The recommended treatment time is 6 to 12 hours. Take this medicine with a large glass of water at all times. Only take Extra Super P-Force 200 mg if you’re planning on having a sexual encounter.
Large or fatty meals should be avoided near the time you plan to take medicine. Additionally, limit your intake of grapefruits and grapefruit juice regularly.
Grapefruit can increase some medications’ blood levels and effects, including Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, and lengthen the time it takes for them to work.
This medicine’s effectiveness will also be reduced if you drink alcohol. Blood pressure can be lowered with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, and combining it with alcohol may enhance this effect.
Symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations may be more common. While taking Sildenafil Citrate, you should avoid or limit alcohol consumption and exercise caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position.
The dosage is determined by your medical condition, treatment response, and any other medications you’re taking.
Please make a list of all the products you use and give it to your doctor and pharmacist (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
If your condition does not improve, contact your doctor.
Extra Super P-Force 200 mg is not suitable for everyone.
Before starting treatment, an orthostatic test should be performed (blood pressure and pulse rate, prone, and standing). Treatment with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg should be avoided if you have a documented or suspected orthostatic reaction history.
Before taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, patients should consult their doctor if they are being treated for any of the following conditions or if they have an ongoing managed need:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases, including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure-related diseases including hypertension & hypotension, and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last six months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
If syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur, patients should be advised to avoid situations that could result in injury, such as driving or operating dangerous machinery.
Nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations, asthenia, confusion, and diaphoresis were common in the first 3 hours after dosing and often preceded syncope. Patients should be informed that syncope can occur at any time during treatment with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, with or without prodromal symptoms. To reduce the risk of serious injury associated with falls caused by loss of consciousness, it is critical to maintain adequate hydration and learn how to recognize prodromal signs and symptoms.
According to the manufacturer, Extra Super P-Force 200 mg should not be used in conjunction with recreational drugs. When combined with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg, recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) can cause potentially severe reactions. Arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome are just a few of the responses that can occur. When combined with sedative recreational drugs like narcotics and benzodiazepines, Extra Super P-Force 200 mg can cause even more drowsiness and dizziness.
Extra Super P-Force 200 mg should not be used in conjunction with alcohol, according to the manufacturer. As a result, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg. Combining alcohol with dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Extra Super P-Force 200 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors – some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medications or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines are taken orally (topical creams for the treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
- SSRI in combination with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- recreational drugs (ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD))
- serotonergic medicinal/herbal products (including MAOIs, L-tryptophan, triptans, tramadol, linezolid, SSRIs, SNRIs, lithium, and St. John’s Wort
- CNS active medicinal products (e.g., antiepileptics, antidepressants, antipsychotics, anxiolytics, sedative-hypnotics) – potent CYP3A4 inhibitors – potent CYP2D6 inhibitors – tamsulosin
- dapoxetine in combination with alcohol increased somnolence and significantly decreased self-rated alertness
How it works
PDE-5 inhibitors, such as Sildenafil Citrate, are a type of medication. Following sexual stimulation, Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis. It accomplishes this by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down cGMP.Blood vessels and smooth muscle cells relax and widen when cGMP is present. This allows men to maintain a strong enough erection for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate is only effective when sexual stimulation is provided. It takes 30 to 60 minutes to take effect, but it can be taken up to four hours before sexual activity. Sildenafil Citrate is a drug that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) (PAH). For ED, it’s taken as needed, and for PAH, it’s taken daily. The most common side effects include a headache, stomach upset, and flushing.
Dapoxetine is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) prescribed to men to treat premature ejaculation. The sympathetic nervous system is primarily responsible for human ejaculation.
The ejaculatory pathway begins with a spinal reflex center mediated by the brain stem, which is initially influenced by several brain nuclei (medial preoptic and paraventricular nuclei).
The inhibition of neuronal reuptake of serotonin and subsequent potentiation of the neurotransmitter’s action at pre– and postsynaptic receptors is thought to be the mechanism of action of dapoxetine in premature ejaculation.
Dapoxetine works at a supraspinal level within the lateral paragigantocellular nucleus to block the ejaculatory expulsion reflex (LPGi). The seminal vesicles, vas deferens, prostate, bulbourethral muscles, and bladder neck are innervated by postganglionic sympathetic fibers, which cause them to contract in a coordinated manner to achieve ejaculation. Dapoxetine can help you wait longer between sexual arousal and climax.
What is Extra Super P-Force
Super P-Force is a drug that contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. These give you a fuller, longer-lasting erection. In short, the combination produces a full, hard erection while also allowing you to go longer without orgasming.