Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets 100 mg)
Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It usually takes effect within half an hour and is available from
What are Sildenafil Chewable Tablets?
Kamagra Polo chewable tablets are a convenient option instead of typical tablets. Not requiring water, they can be taken anywhere and anytime. The tablets must be chewed inside the mouth before swallowing and must not be swallowed as is. Furthermore, Sildenafil chewable tablets speed up the earlier release and thus faster absorption of active ingredients, giving the desired result much more rapidly than regular Sildenafil Citrate tabs.
Name of the Drug
Ajanta Pharma Limited, India, produces Kamagra Polo in a pineapple with mint and strawberry with lemon flavors. They come in a blister pack containing four tablets.
Kamagra Polo 100 mg Tablets are produced by this manufacturer.
Ajanta Pharma Website: www.ajantapharma.com
Kamagra Polo Tablets contain an active ingredient.
Kamagra Polo contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate, its active ingredient.
What are Kamagra Polo Tablets used for?
Kamagra Polo 100mg tablets are a fast-acting oral treatment for erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence. They work by helping to relax the blood vessels in
How much to take of Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets)?
Usually, patients are advised to take 50 mg of Kamagra Polo before sexual activity, up to an hour before. In some cases, this dose can be
Storing Kamagra Polo Tablets
Store Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets 100 mg) at room temperature between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Keep away from light and moisture.
Kamagra Polo Contraindications
Patients should avoid taking Kamagra Polo tablets if allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any of the inactive ingredients included. Also, this medication is contraindicated in the following cases:
- It is not recommended to take Sildenafil (Kamagra Polo tablets) together with nitrates like amyl nitrite or any other form of nitrate, as it increases their blood pressure lowering effects.
- Combining drugs like Sildenafil and Riociguat is not recommended, as it may lower blood pressure.
- Men with serious heart diseases, like unstable angina or severe cardiac failure, should not take medicines for erectile dysfunction, such as Sildenafil Citrate Chewable.
- Kamagra Polo tablets should not be taken by those who have lost vision in one eye due to non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), whether caused by PDE5 inhibitor exposure or otherwise.
- Sildenafil usage is not recommended for individuals with severe liver damage, low blood pressure (less than 90/50 mmHg), a recent stroke or heart attack history, and hereditary degenerative retinal disorders such as retinitis pigmentosa.
Heed the warnings and safety precautions when taking Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets 100 mg)
- People with cardiovascular issues should avoid engaging in sexual activity and using Kamagra Polo.
- If an erection lasts more than four hours, it is essential to seek immediate medical help. People with a predisposition to priapism should exercise caution when using Kamagra Polo.
- Patients utilizing Kamagra Polo should be aware that sudden vision loss in one or both eyes could indicate a severe condition called Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic.
- If you experience sudden hearing loss or a decrease while taking Kamagra Polo, stop the medication and seek medical help immediately.
- When taking Kamagra Polo, it is essential to be careful when combining it with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives, as this could lead to a drop in blood pressure.
- Patients may experience lowered blood pressure, fainting, and long-lasting erection at high doses of Sildenafil Citrate. When taking potent CYP inhibitors like Ritonavir, the dosage of Sildenafil Citrate Chewable tablets should be lowered.
What are the potential side effects of Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets)?
Kamagra Polo tablets, which contain Sildenafil Citrate, have been known to cause headaches, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness, and rash.
- Symptoms affecting the entire body include edema in the face, a reaction to sunlight, shock, weakness, pain, chills, an accidental fall, abdominal pain, allergic reaction, chest pain, and an accidental injury.
- Cardiovascular conditions include angina pectoris, AV block, migraine, syncope, tachycardia, palpitation, hypotension, postural hypotension, myocardial ischemia, cerebral thrombosis, cardiac arrest, heart failure, abnormal electrocardiogram, and cardiomyopathy.
- Symptoms of digestive problems can include vomiting, glossitis, colitis, dysphagia, gastritis, gastroenteritis, esophagitis, stomatitis, dry mouth, abnormal liver function tests, rectal hemorrhage, and gingivitis.
- Anemia and leukopenia fall under the Hemic and Lymphatic categories.
- Signs of metabolic and nutritional issues include thirst, swelling, gout, unstable blood sugar levels, high blood sugar, fluid retention in extremities, excessive uric acid, low blood sugar episodes, and high sodium levels.
- Musculoskeletal disorders include arthritis, arthrosis, myalgia, tendon rupture, tenosynovitis, bone pain, myasthenia, and synovitis.
- Symptoms of nervousness include ataxia, hypertonia, neuralgia, neuropathy, paresthesia, tremor, vertigo, depression, insomnia, somnolence, abnormal dreams, decreased reflexes, and hypesthesia.
- Common respiratory issues include asthma, dyspnea, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, increased sputum production, and a persistent cough.
- Diseases of the skin and appendages include urticaria, herpes simplex, pruritus, sweating, skin ulcer, contact dermatitis, and exfoliative dermatitis.
- Some special senses that can be affected include sudden hearing loss, mydriasis, conjunctivitis, photophobia, tinnitus, eye pain, ear pain, eye hemorrhage, cataract, and dry eyes.
- Urogenital problems may include cystitis, nocturia, urinary frequency, breast enlargement, urinary incontinence, abnormal ejaculation, genital edema, and anorgasmia.
Signs of Overdose with Kamagra Polo Chewable Tablets (containing Sildenafil Citrate)
In clinical trials with healthy participants taking doses of up to 800 mg, they experienced side effects comparable to those seen at lower doses, but with
Taking Sildenafil Citrate (Kamagra Polo Tablets) while pregnant.
According to the US Food and Drug Administration, Sildenafil Citrate (Kamagra Polo Tablets) is classified as Pregnancy Category B. Kamagra Polo is not suitable for use by women. Evidence from animal studies suggests that Sildenafil Citrate may not increase the risk of any negative developmental outcomes in humans.
Taking Kamagra Polo (Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablets): Nursing Considerations
Women should not use Kamagra Polo. In addition, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding before taking this medication.
Kamagra Polo Tablets are available for purchase online at the low cost of $0.95 each.
Clear Sky Pharmacy can provide Kamagra Polo 100 mg pills from Ajanta Pharma Limited, India in packs of fours for an affordable rate. Each tablet is priced at $0.95 when you purchase 400 or more.
The given information is accurate to our knowledge, but we cannot guarantee accuracy and it is not warranted, either express or implied.
What are Sildenafil Chewable Tablets?
Sildenafil Chewable tablets are a convenient alternative to conventional tablets. They have the big advantage of not requiring water, which means that they can be taken at any time and in any place. Kamagra Polo tablets must be chewed in the mouth before swallowing and are not intended to be swallowed intact. Additionally, Sildenafil chewable tablets expedite more rapid release and hence more rapid absorption of active ingredients and provide the medical effect much faster as compared with the regular Sildenafil Citrate tablets.
What is Kamagra used for?
Kamagra, 100mg tablets, are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Kamagra, 100mg tablets, relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Kamagra 100mg tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Kamagra work?
Kamagra, 100mg tablets, contain sildenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow which causes an erection. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis, which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Kamagra, 100mg tablets, inhibit the action of PDE5, which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Kamagra last?
Kamagra, 100mg tablets, should be taken within an hour of planned sex, and in most cases, it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually excited. Kamagra 100mg tablets do not work if you are not aroused.
What is Kamagra Polo?
Now no more dilemmas with their wife anymore set her mood by satisfying her till the last breath with Kamagra Polo.
There are hundreds of drugs in the market for treating ED, but why only prefer Kamagra Polo above all others? The reason is originality and treating ED with zero side effects. And in the pandemic period, the sales of Kamagra Polo have increased significantly as the couple got enough time to spend together.
But this also shows that how much men have become dependent on the pills for essential functions of the body. Buy Kamagra Polo is a permanent solution for ED if taken regularly according to the prescription.
Be the first to review “Kamagra Polo 100mg (Sildenafil)”
You must be logged in to post a review.