Sildigra Soft 100 Mg (Sildenafil) Chewable Generic Viagra
|Shipping time||7-14 days|
|Lasts||up to 4 – 6 hours|
|Starts In||30-60 min|
- Cenforce 25mg
- Cenforce 50mg
- Cenforce 100mg
- Cenforce FM 100mg (Female Viagra)
- Cenforce Professional 100mg
- Cenforce Soft 100mg
- Cenforce 150mg (Red Viagra)
- Cenforce 120mg
- Cenforce 130mg
- Cenforce 200mg
- Cenforce D
What is Sildigra Soft 100mg ?
Are you seeking a way to boost your bed performance? If you’re looking for online solutions to reclaim lost enjoyment in your married life, you’ve come to the right place. Not to worry, destiny has brought you to this article.
Sildigra Soft 100mg is the most frequently recommended medication for erectile dysfunction at the moment (ED). However, what characteristics of Sildigra Soft 100mg have made it so successful? Why is this drug the first choice of ED experts? We will explore Sildigra Soft 100mg in further detail later in the essay.
Thousands of men have benefited from this medication’s regular and periodic use throughout countries and continents. If you search online for drugs to cure ED, you will find hundreds of pills and their brand names within a few clicks. Do not worry if Sildigra Soft 100mg is included on that list; it may be trusted blindly.
Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg is one of the most effective sildenafil generics available for treating erectile dysfunction. The medication is indicated for the treatment of early signs of impotence and can reverse prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Among the advantages of Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg are the following:
- higher content of the active ingredient sildenafil for better effect
- increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation
- rapid onset of action (within 45 minutes)
- prolonged duration of sexual intercourse
- increased stamina and performance
How does Sildigra Soft 100mg work?
Erectile Dysfunction is fundamentally a problem with our body’s blood circulation. The penis receives a considerable amount of blood during sexual stimulation, which causes it to become erect. If the penis gets insufficient blood for any reason, the erection is also diminished.
Disruption of blood flow to the penis can occur for various causes. It could be smoking, drinking, drug misuse, an injury, or a medication’s adverse effects.
Sildenafil Citrate, the active ingredient in Sildigra Soft 100mg , relaxes the penile muscles to resolve this issue. The penis’s blood arteries are enlarged to accommodate a vast blood volume. In general, a scenario is produced that ensures blood will not encounter any impediments on its approach to the penis.
Another issue is sustaining that erection for an extended period of time. Sildenafil Citrate accomplishes this by lowering the body’s PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) level. Sildenafil Citrate prevents the penis from remaining erect following sexual contact. As a result, individuals who use Sildigra Soft 100mg may experience extended erections.
Along with their beneficial advantages, sildenafil-containing erectile dysfunction medications may induce specific undesirable side effects. While not all of these adverse effects are likely, they may require medical treatment if they do.
The following are the most frequently reported adverse effects of Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg:
- headaches and backache
- eye swelling
- vision blurriness
- upset stomach
- and facial flushing
For a comprehensive list of adverse effects, read more here, side effects.
How to take Sildigra Soft 100mg ?
The procedure of Taking Sildigra Soft 100mg is quite simple and easy, but some measures need to be followed.
- Take 1 pill with a glass of water and swallow it.
- Makes sure not to chew or break the pills into pieces.
- the safe indicated dose of Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg pills within 24 hours is 150 mg (1 tablet)
- effects may be noticeable after 30-60 minutes
- adequate treatment time is 4-6 hours
- always take medicine with a large glass of water
- The liquid with which you consume the drug should only be ordinary water. The use of other beverages like alcohol fruit juices may trigger unknown reactions.
Which medicines interact with Sildigra Soft 100mg?
- Ascorbic acid
Warning and Precautions
Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg may not be appropriate for everyone.
Patients who are currently receiving treatment for any of the following conditions, or who have an ongoing controlled condition, should see their physician before using Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases, including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or serious arrhythmia within the last six months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure-related diseases including hypertension & hypotension, and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last six months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis – erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Sildigra Soft 100mg FAQs
How much does Sildigra Soft 100mg 150 cost?
|Sildigra Soft 100mg|
Is Sildigra Soft 100mg 100 the same as Viagra?
Getting straight to the point, Sildigra Soft 100mg 100 is a drug akin to Viagra, and as such, it is used by adult men to treat erectile dysfunction. Both Sildigra Soft 100mg and Viagra have the same active ingredient, sildenafil citrate.
Is it OK to take 100mg of Sildenafil?
Sildenafil 100mg is the safest dosage you can take – if it is ineffective, you should try another ED treatment. Alternative treatments for ED include tablets such as Cialis and Spedra, which contain different active ingredients but have a similar effect to Sildenafil.
When should you not take Viagra?
Viagra may interact with certain medications. The following drugs are examples of substances that could cause a problem when taken together:
-alpha agonists (e.g., clonidine, methyldopa)
– alpha blockers (alfuzosin or doxazosins). Antibiotics including clarithromycin will also interact negatively in this case because they contain similar nitrogen bases to nitrates which viagra relies upon for its active ingredient trade name “nitric oxide.” Read more
Can I drink coffee after taking Viagra?
Only alcohol and grapefruit juice are officially not recommended by Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra manufacturers. Thus, coffee, other juices, teas, and carbonated beverages are not prohibited. However, due to the acidity of these beverages, vigilance should be exercised.
What happens if I take 100mg of sildenafil?
Never exceed 100 milligrams of Viagra in 24 hours. Excessive Viagra use can result in severe headaches, low blood pressure, and orthostasis (blood pressure drop when standing), resulting in fainting. Increased doses may also result in priapism, a painful erection lasting longer than four hours.
How long does it take for a 100mg sildenafil to kick in?
Within 30 minutes of taking this medication, it usually begins to act for erectile dysfunction. It remains active for up to four hours. However, its effect is normally diminished after
What happens if I take 150 mg of sildenafil?
This study demonstrates that administration of sildenafil at doses of 150–200 mg results in insufficient rigidity to achieve vaginal intromission and complete satisfactory sexual intercourse in 24.1% of ED sufferers who had previously failed a trial of sildenafil 100 mg.
How do you take Sildigra Soft 100mg 150?
Sildigra Soft 100mg 150mg Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. You should take it about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it usually takes 30 minutes and 1 hour.
How long does 150mg sildenafil last?
Sildenafil (Viagra) for ED (erectile dysfunction) lasts about four hours. It reaches peak concentrations in about an hour, so it’s best to take sildenafil 30 to 60 minutes before sex. While you can take it up to four hours beforehand, the effects will decrease after two hours or so.
Does Viagra stop you from coming early?
Premature ejaculation has several possible causes: performance anxiety, increased sensitivity, and heightened stress levels. However, lack of blood flow to the penis does not cause you to orgasm too quickly, so Viagra isn’t an effective treatment for premature ejaculation.
two hours. Utilize only the brand of this medication that your doctor gave. Different brands may operate differently.