Carvedilol, also known as Coreg, treats high blood pressure, congestive heart failure (CHF), and left ventricular dysfunction in otherwise healthy people. It is usually used as a last resort for high blood pressure. It is taken orally.
- Dizziness, tiredness, joint pain, low blood pressure, nausea, and shortness of breath are all common side effects.
- Bronchospasm is one of the more severe side effects.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding safety is unknown.
- It is not advised to use if you have liver problems.
- Carvedilol is a nonselective beta and alpha-1 agonist. It is unclear how it improves outcomes, but it may involve dilating blood vessels.
Carvedilol was first approved for medical use in the United States in 1995. It is on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. It is available as a generic drug. With over 23 million prescriptions in 2020, it was the 26th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States.
Be the first to review “Carvejohn 25 mg (Carvedilol) 100 pills”
You must be logged in to post a review.