Buy the best generic Priligy Dapoxetine
|Type of medicine||A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor|
|Used for||Premature ejaculation in adult men|
Premature ejaculation is a term used to describe when a guy ejaculates (orgasms) more frequently than he or his spouse would like. Some men may have it briefly, and it may go away on its own, but prescribed medications like dapoxetine pills may be beneficial for others.
A medication called dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, was created specifically to treat premature ejaculation. It can improve control over ejaculation and lengthen the ejaculation period. It begins to act quite rapidly, so rather than taking it every day, it is taken when you are about to have sex. It must be taken one to three hours before having intercourse.
Before taking dapoxetine
Some medicines are unsuitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine can only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking dapoxetine, your doctor must know:
- If you tend to faint.
- If you have a heart condition.
- If you have a bleeding or clotting disorder.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have ever had a mental health problem causing ‘high’ or ‘low’ moods, such as bipolar disorder, depression or mania.
- If you have increased pressure in your eye, a condition is called glaucoma.
- If you have any problems with the way your liver works, or if you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any drugs available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal and complementary therapies.
How to take dapoxetine tablets
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about dapoxetine and will also provide you with a complete list of the side effects which you could experience from taking it.
- Take dapoxetine exactly as your doctor tells you to. Drink a full glass of water simultaneously as you take a tablet. The recommended starting dose is one 30 mg tablet, taken 1 to 3 hours before you anticipate having sex. Your doctor may later decide to increase your amount to one 60 mg tablet. Your doctor will only prescribe the higher dose for you if the 30 mg dose is insufficient, and providing you have not experienced any side effects such as feeling faint.
- Do not take more than one tablet in any 24 hours. Dapoxetine is not intended for regular daily use – you should only take it before you anticipate having sex.
- The tablet has a bitter taste, so swallow it whole without chewing. You can take it either with or without food.
Getting the most from your treatment
- Make sure you keep your follow-on appointments with your doctor. This is so your doctor can check on your progress.
- Do not drink alcohol whilst taking dapoxetine, as it might increase the sedative effects of the alcohol. It can also increase the risk of fainting.
- Do not use any recreational drugs while you are taking dapoxetine, as this could lead to you experiencing severe side-effects.
- A chemical in grapefruit juice can increase the amount of dapoxetine in your bloodstream, increasing the risk of side-effects. If you do drink grapefruit juice, do not take a dapoxetine tablet for at least 24 hours afterward.
- Take care if you are a driver. If you feel faint or dizzy, do not drive and do not use tools or machines.
- If you buy any medicines, please check with your doctor or a pharmacist that they suit you to take with dapoxetine.
Can dapoxetine tablets cause problems?
Along with their useful effects, most medicines can cause unwanted side effects, although not everyone experiences them. The table below contains some of the most common ones associated with dapoxetine. You will find a full list in the manufacturer’s information leaflet supplied with your medicine. The unwanted effects often improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine, but speak with your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following continue or become troublesome.
|Very common dapoxetine side-effects (these affect more than 1 in 10 men)
||What can I do if I experience this?|
|Feeling dizzy or light-headed||Sit with your head between your knees, or lie down until the feeling passes|
|Feeling sick (nausea), sweaty or confused||These are signs that fainting may occur. Sit down until the feeling passes so that you do not fall and hurt yourself|
|Headache||Drink plenty of water and ask a pharmacist to recommend a suitable painkiller. If the headaches continue, let your doctor know|
If you experience any other symptoms that may be due to the tablets and are concerned about, speak with your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
How to store dapoxetine
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
Important information about all medicines
|Never take more than the prescribed dose. If you suspect that you or someone else might have taken an overdose of this medicine, go to your local hospital’s accident and emergency department. Take the container with you, even if it is empty.
This medicine is for you. Never give it to other people even if their condition appears to be the same as yours.
If you are due to have an operation or any dental treatment, please tell the person carrying out the treatment which medicines you are taking.
Do not keep out-of-date or unwanted medicines. Take them to your local pharmacy which will dispose of them for you.
If you have any questions about this medicine ask your pharmacist.